Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Still Prego!

Chloe and Daddy being silly under her bed

Chloe in her Big Sister shirt on Thanksgiving (she didn't want to take a picture)

Well, so far so good. We have known about being pregnant for a week and a half now, and so far nothing has changed. No big symptoms yet. Haven't even been feeling tired. I am going to cross my fingers that I keep feeling good. I felt great when I was pregnant with Chloe (up until the end). I do have an increased risk of miscarriage with my blood clotting disorders, so I will be glad to make it out of the 1st trimester.

We told our family about the pregnancy over Thanksgiving. We had Chloe wear a "big sis" shirt. It took a while for some to catch on, but eventually everyone did, and they were very excited. It is especially big news since I have two sisters-in-law pregnant in Kevin's family! We are due May, June, and August. It will be an exciting year in 2010! Lots of babies :)

Could you please lift up a prayer for us?
-Pray that I would not be anxious and enjoy this pregnancy without being consumed with worry
-Pray that I will remain healthy (no rise in blood pressure)
-Pray that baby will be healthy
-Pray for wisdom for the doctors
-Pray that God be glorified through this new life!

We have our first doctors appointment on December 14th. We will be getting an ultrasound first, then meeting with the doctor. I am excited to see our little baby (even if it looks like a blob).

No comments:

Post a Comment