Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wow! Positive Surprise :)

Well, I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted. The main reason was because I was trying to keep my mind off the whole baby thing. It seems like a long two weeks when you are waiting to find out. Well, today we found out...PREGNANT! Even though I suspected it a little, I was still surprised. Although, the line was faint, so I will be confirming with another test possibly tomorrow. We told Chloe there is a baby in mommy's tummy. As of right now she says she wants a sister. She will probably change her mind daily. I am very excited, and at the same time trying not to be anxious. I know God will be there with us ever step of the way, just like last time. I am just nervous...I'm only human! I pray that I learn to trust God more every day through this journey. The planner in me is already kicking in! Silly, there's not much we can do right now. It does make me want to really work on that potty training thing though. Hmmmm.... Anyway, all I know right now is that the due date would be August 1st. We plan on telling our families over Thanksgiving. We are going to put Chloe in a "Big Sister" shirt and just wait for them to notice. We put up our Christmas stuff tonight. Hard to believe that (Lord-willing) there will be two sweet babies in this house next year. With Thanksgiving coming up, we truly do have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment